[KJ] Live Vienna 2003 - If no one's interested I'll take it d own tomorrow.

Phillipps Marc gathering@misera.net
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:32:56 +0100

>Yeah, connections is slow here and I keep losing it, and sadly it
>won't resume.

Can someone mirror this please !

I was going to grab it tonight, I'm not sure if I fancy a massive DL though
if it won't resume (what about flashget or something ?)

Marc.