[kj] album review from Chicago Tribune

Akimon Azuki gathering@misera.net
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:32:11 +0000

>From: "Alexi Hamilton" <alexih@hotmail.com>
>Akimon....are you also a Chi-town gatherer?

you mean am I from Chicago?  Only by conjecture...
I used to come to Chicago very often, mostly to see some concerts and I
found it to be a wonderful, no bullshit kind of town, which is refreshing
change from Washington DC metro area where I live. I haven't been there in a
while, but I still read the Chicago Times online, mostly because of Ebert.
actually the picture on my KJ site
http://home.att.net/~blazenka/
(in "Study Guide for the Filler Poll") was taken in Chicago, at that big
Barnes & Noble on N Clark & Diversey.  Me and that Pandemonium T shirt had
some good times in Chicago...
BTW, everybody please put your votes in, I need the booth for a new and
completely unrelated poll,
so, is Chicago Tribune any good or is it like the Washington Times compared
to Washington Post (Bushite lapdop vs liberal)?
rgds, m

"... If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit."
Satchel Paige, baseball player, 1906-1982

Akimon Azuki's website: http://home.att.net/~herbatnik/