[Unmuseum_newsletter] The Museum of UnNatural Mystery welcomes Iron Sky

A Monthly Update on the World of Science unmuseum_newsletter at unmuseum.org
Fri Aug 24 14:10:59 EDT 2012

Special Message: The Museum of UnNatural Mystery welcomes Iron Sky

On September 20th at 7:30PM the Museum will be sponsoring a one-time showing of the motion picture Iron Sky at the AMC Neshaminy Theater in Bensalem, PA, just north of Philadelphia. For those of you in the Philadelphia area this is a chance to see the film in a first class theater. It does not appear that it will get a general release.

Here is the Iron Sky story. In the last moments of WWII, a secret Nazi space program evaded destruction by escaping to the dark side of the moon. During 70 years of secrecy, they have built a massive space fortress with an armada of flying saucers and plan to attack the Earth in 2018. The movie is based on the legend of Nazi flying saucers that surfaced after World War II. For more information on this subject you can check our page on Nazi UFO’s at http://www.unmuseum.org/germufo.htm. We also talked about the production of Iron Sky in http://www.unmuseum.org/notescurator/ironsky.htm

You may also check out the most recent trailer for the film at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He_PWsJqsVY

If you want to join us at AMC that night you need to book tickets with Tugg.com. We need 55 tickets booked by September 13th to make the event go ahead, so don’t wait till the last minute! The link for this event at Tugg is http://www.tugg.com/events/show/1377#.UDZvK2jLzqQ

See you there!