[Scons-users] tracing to where a target was defined

daggs daggs at gmx.com
Sun Aug 6 04:28:29 EDT 2023

Greetings,

I have a project that fails with the following error:
scons: *** [output/target/foo] Source `src/foo/foo' not found, needed by target `output/target/foo'.

output/target/foo is copied from src/goo/foo and I clearly define src/goo/foo as source of the copy
I suspect that src/foo/foo is defined elsewhere in the code but I'm unable locate it in code review so I was wondering if
there is away to print a stack trace when  target is defined?

Thanks,

Dagg