[Scons-users] About contributing to your project

Michael Potter pottmi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 23:15:32 EST 2022

"That shouldn't be terribly hard. ... You should be able to get some
guidance"

Yeah, I got guidance on discord and got a first pass working well enough
for my use.  Not good enough for inclusion in scons yet.

Another area that could be improved on by a new comer is getting slide deck
and demos ready to show off scons to the open source community.  linux
groups are looking for speakers.

I have a bash presentation I have given 50 times.  We could have an scons
"meetup" and I could give the presentation.    The reason to give it to
this group is so you could see my style and we could brainstorm on applying
the presentation style to scons.

BTW: The style is progressive elaboration.