[Scons-users] 回复: "${xxx}" problem in env.Textfile source string

liruncong2018 liruncong2018 at qq.com
Fri May 6 09:05:02 EDT 2022

Hello Daniel Moody,
When I just wanted to confirm this problem again, I found that it was inconsistent with the test results yesterday. There is no problem now, I don't know what caused it yesterday, but it can be ignored for now. Thanks!

发送时间: 2022年5月5日(星期四) 晚上11:41
收件人: "SCons users mailing list"<scons-users at scons.org>;

主题: Re: [Scons-users] "${xxx}" problem in env.Textfile source string

double dollar sign worked for me, this was my test:

env = Environment(tools=['textfile'])
env.Textfile('out.txt',
    '$${workspaceRoot}\\myPath'
)

out.txt:
${workspaceRoot}\myPath

On Thu, May 5, 2022 at 10:27 AM Mats Wichmann <mats at wichmann.us> wrote:

On 5/5/22 09:23, liruncong2018 via Scons-users wrote:
 > Hello Mats Wichmann,
 > I replaced "${workspaceRoot}" with "$${workspaceRoot}" and it still
 > doesn't work, is it related to "{" and "}"?

 shouldn't be.... the doubled $$ should turn off interpretation of the
 variable reference, whether it's wrapped in {} or not.   Sometimes there
 are so many layers of substitution that things are more complex... we'll
 see if anyone else has ideas.