[Scons-users] scons-4.3.0 bug reading scons-3.1.2 generated .sconsign.dblite

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Sat Mar 19 14:02:46 EDT 2022

Switching from py2.7 -> py 3.5 invalidates the .sconsign files contents.
You have to do a full build when you make that switch.
It's in the release notes somewhere.

https://scons.org/scons-300-is-available.html

There's no way around it.
The best you can do is name your SConsign file to include the python
version so at least they won't be invalid when you switch from one to
another, but you will see additional rebuilds which may not be strictly
necessary.

-Bill