[Scons-users] Compiling with Scons on Mac arm64

Paola Ferrario paola.ferrario at dipc.org
Wed Feb 2 14:44:29 EST 2022

Hi, you are totally right! I checked and I was activating a conda enviroment that was still the x86_64 one and I was using the SCons installed in that environment. I installed the arm64 conda environment, installed SCons there and everything works fine now.

Do you recommend not to import the whole environment as a safety rule?

Thank you and Bill a lot for your help!

Paola