[Scons-users] How to build only a subset of targets under a directory

Jay West jhdub23 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 16:51:06 EDT 2022

Using a target file is good when you want to compile only one target.  In
this case, there may be a lot of targets within a subdirectory, so naming
every target associated with, say "test" within a subdirectory is not
practical.  In general, you don't know the specific names of all the "test"
targets within a subdirectory.

Jay