[Scons-users] Exclude parts of a directory

Erik Kazandjian erik.kazandjian at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 05:25:48 EDT 2021

Hi,

In our project we are making use of emitters that take some time. They have
to parse yang files and build dependencies on that. Now our source tree
contains lots of different modules which are independent. Every time I want
to build a specific module the first phase executes all these emitters for
which 99 % are not needed for this specific target but still it reads it to
find implicit dependencies. I was wondering is there a way that you can
exclude parts of the tree to be handled by Scons and therefore speed up the
overall time

Erik