[Scons-users] am I understand the tree properly?

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Tue Sep 14 13:04:28 EDT 2021

You're making my eye's bleed with that.. ;)

There's no guarantee of order.
That said any target which is "ready" to build will be built when a build
slot is available.
ready = nothing builds it's sources, depends, or implicit dependencies, or
all those three are already built(or not out of date) at that point in time.

-Bill