[Scons-users] Adding support for Intel compilers

Jason Kenny dragon512 at live.com
Wed Jun 23 17:57:46 EDT 2021

I believe you need to make sure you load the c++/gcc tool as well as this adds other items you need to have defined that the intelc.py tool does not handle if I recall correctly with pure SCons

You should be able to find some examples of how in Pure SCons to create the Environment correctly in the user list.

I have support for icc in my extension for Scons called Parts. In fact, I am adding support for the new icx version that should be replacing the existing/classic icc case for the next drop.

Jason