[Scons-users] Is their a way to build directly from the .sconsign.dblite file on an incremental build?

Don Baldwin donb at qti.qualcomm.com
Mon Oct 5 15:22:02 EDT 2020

Thanks Bill.  We’re aware of that option, and we do make use of that.  I was just looking for some additional optimizations to skip the actual parsing of the SConstruct files (which, in our builds, takes a significant amount of time).

Matt, thanks for the heads up on the ninja script generation tool.  We will definitely look into that further.

Thanks,
Don