[Scons-users] Problem upgrading from 3.0.1 to 3.1.2

Steve Hill (Wireless) Steve.Hill1 at viavisolutions.com
Fri May 15 02:24:19 EDT 2020

>> I'm sort of gradually drifting over to msys2 instead as a result

Me too - haven't used Cygwin for years but this toolchain uses its own version...

Back on topic, is it by design that SCons will silently ignore an exception raised during execution of a callable in this scenario? I normally follow the 'fail quickly and fail loud' approach to this sort of unexpected behaviour...

S.