[Scons-users] Problem upgrading from 3.0.1 to 3.1.2

Steve Hill (Wireless) Steve.Hill1 at viavisolutions.com
Thu May 14 11:48:58 EDT 2020

Thanks Mats. I'm happy to provide whatever extra information would help but the situation appears to be identical to that shown in the manual:

- I have a callable class (Cygwinify vs. foo)
- I define an environment variable equal to the class (CYGWINIFY vs. FOO)
- I put the constructor between ${ and } (in CCCOM vs. BAR)

The manual claims that the object should be called when the environment variable is expanded but I am getting the stringified version of the object.

FYI, I have installed 3.1.2 with Python 2 and don't see the problem. So this does seem to be a Python 3 issue but I seem to be doing exactly what the manual specifies...

S.