[Scons-users] GCC not found Error SCONS 3.1.2

Paul Rötzer Paul.Roetzer at ifta.com
Thu Mar 12 07:59:17 EDT 2020

Hi there,
I tried to build a simple c project with scons (just build one file with the gcc compiler) but unfortunately Scons 3.1.2 does not find the gcc command.
I installed gcc with MingGW and it is located in C:/Mingw/bin. (Refering to the documentation, this should be a standard search path for gcc in scons)

Migrating scons to 3.0.0 solves this problem without further action.

So there might be an error in the implementation in 3.1.2?

Thanks for your help

Paul