[Scons-users] Are there "pseudo"-File entries in SCons

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Sat Jun 6 11:12:15 EDT 2020

On Sat, 2020-06-06 at 08:31 -0600, Mats Wichmann wrote:
[…]
> well, a file is a file so it's not clear what "text that needs to be a
> File entry" means.
>
> have you looked at Value nodes?  is what you need something completely
> different?

I hadn't thought of Value nodes, but on looking I am not sure they will work
to solve the problem I thought I had.

Due to other reasons, I have to write the file anyway, and cannot use a
temporary file.

I should have done more work before posting. Thanks for the response to what
was an unnecessary original email.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200