[Scons-users] SCons Environments and ENV

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Sat Jun 6 08:02:09 EDT 2020

Hi,

I have an environment with the ENV set to os.environ.

I clone the environment to create a test environment.

I use the test environment to run a command which fails on cannot find "main"
– there isn't one explicitly it gets generated by compile time template magic
in D.

I run the exact reported command on the command line and everything compiles
fine. So there is still something different between running the command in the
environment with ENV set and running from the command line.

Anyone any ideas what the difference is that might cause the problem?

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200