[Scons-users] standard location to place scons config files

daggs daggs at gmx.com
Fri Jun 5 02:30:44 EDT 2020

Greetings,

as part of the scons "renovation" I'm planing, I want to reduce the need for other developers of touching the scons SCon* and utils python scripts.
the logic behind it is to prevent developers which don't have a basic understanding of how scons works messing the env up with workarounds (the current scons looks more Frankenstein than scons script).
so I thought of adding several ini files that will hold build configuration, load them on the start and continue with the build.
I wanted to know if placing them in site_scons/ is the right place for them.

Thanks,

Dagg.