[Scons-users] [Scons-dev] Question regarding variant_dirs and custom builders

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Fri Jul 17 10:41:01 EDT 2020

This email belongs in scons-user, please respond there.

How are you using Variant dirs, via VariantDir() or via SConscript()'s
variant_dir?
Are you using duplicate=0 or duplicate=1

Please share whatever code you have so far.

In general the build shouldn't have to do anything at all.
It should be presented with the proper source files and targets, that it's
in a variant dir should be invisible.