[Scons-users] How to generate symbols list on GNU Arm Embedded Toolchain

Marco Pastorelli mpastorelli at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 08:31:52 EDT 2020

Hi Hans,

Yes, I spent some time with “CDT build output parser” trying also the
various options like “heuristics” but when I check the parser log file I
always find some unresolved name or include.
So quite often on medium/large projects I get files with a wrong code
highlight.

I guess an effective solution can be the generation of symbols directly
from the compiler, this way there’s no need to rely on IDE features.

I feel I’m not far, but I need some help to preserve the include hierarchy…
any suggestions?

Thanks!
Marco