[Scons-users] Code generation in SCons

Erik Kazandjian erik.kazandjian at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 09:49:05 EDT 2020

I start from a YANG file. From that file I create proto fiels for Google
protobuf and heade files. These files are than given to 'standard' builders
who generate libraries out of them. But as said before because these proto
files and C files (both .c and .h) get generated SCons can not pick them up
the first time as they are not there, the second time he considers them to
have changed only the thirds time Scons sees that the files are
identical and doesn't build them any longer. Is there a way to recalculate
the md5 database after building ?