[Scons-users] Code generation in SCons

Erik Kazandjian erik.kazandjian at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 04:21:18 EDT 2020

Hi,

I've created a builder that generates C code nad header files from a yang
file. The problem I'm having is the first I build these c and h files are
not there so scons rebuilds them , but than the second time when I build
scons decides that the C and header files have changes and so it rebuilds
again generating the exact same c and h file, do only the third time it
builds it decide bot to rebuild anything. Is there a way in scons to get
around this or do I have to write a custom decider myself ?

Cheers

Erik