[Scons-users] How to get path of Windows SDK using SCons

Eric Fahlgren ericfahlgren at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 20:38:22 EDT 2019

Yeah, I do something like this to get to the root for the MSVC's
redist.exe, which we package in our installer, but he's looking for the
DLLs in a whole different directory tree, so this probably won't work
there...

        from SCons.Tool.MSCommon.vc import find_vc_pdir_vswhere
        vs_root = find_vc_pdir_vswhere(env['MSVC_VERSION']