[Scons-users] How to get path of Windows SDK using SCons

Lukasz Golonka wulfryk1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 13:11:02 EDT 2019

Hello,
Sorry for the late reply.
My goal is to copy Universal CRT libraries to the directory of my
program as part of SCons execution. |These libraries are located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Redist\ucrt\DLLs\x86
At least on my machine. According to the Microsoft documentation the
second part of this path is always the same however location of Windows
10 SDK may differ between machines.
Is it possible to retrieve it via SCons?

--
Regards
Lukasz