[Scons-users] Bug report intelc tempfile

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Fri Nov 29 11:45:02 EST 2019

On 11/29/19 9:40 AM, Oscar Anson wrote:
> We also hit the same issue when upgrading from scons 3.0.0 to 3.1.1
>
> We are using also the Intel compiler and I had to set a space char as
> the join value.

Hmmm, so maybe it's falling over to a newline too easily. As I recall
the comments at the time, it was supposed to still default to space but
be able to switch if the lines were going to be too long. Perhaps I'm
not remembering right.  Or maybe if the intelc case calls the msvc base
code it ought to override the setting?