[Scons-users] Converting my ant build

Pierre-Luc Boily pierreluc.boily at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 21:16:52 EST 2019

Hello,

Our code base contains around 5% of java code (rest is c++).  This java code
is compiled via scons by invoking ant, but this is annoying me since a
really long time and i'd like to use Jar and Java builder instead.

So, my first try is not successful I hava compiler errors.  See ant xml file
there : https://pastebin.com/NqMKsC5A

I need to know how can I include a jar file?
  <path id="DDS.userclasspath">
        <fileset dir="${dds.path}/jar">
            <include name="dcpssaj.jar"/>
            <include name="jacorb-3.3.jar"/>
        </fileset>
    </path>

I thought it could be the LIBS variable, but it did not work.  The error
message is clearly pointing to DDS not being recognized.  I read the doc
about java, and I did not find anything.  The following is part of my  env :

  'JAR': 'jar',
  'JARCOM': "${TEMPFILE('$_JARCOM','$JARCOMSTR')}",
  'JARFLAGS': ['cf'],
  'JARSUFFIX': '.jar',
  'JAVABOOTCLASSPATH': [],
  'JAVAC': 'javac',
  'JAVACCOM': "${TEMPFILE('$_JAVACCOM','$JAVACCOMSTR')}",
  'JAVACFLAGS': [],
  'JAVACLASSPATH': [],
  'JAVACLASSSUFFIX': '.class',
  'JAVASOURCEPATH': [],
  'JAVASUFFIX': '.java',
'ENV':{'JAVA_HOME': 'C:\\svn\\3rdParty\\devTool\\jdk1.7_25.win32'}

thx a lot!

--
Sent from: http://scons.1086193.n5.nabble.com/Users-f16930.html