[Scons-users] FW: SCons building M4 targets comparatively slowly.

Tony Peter Long tony.peterlong at nxp.com
Tue Mar 12 06:38:55 EDT 2019

Hi all.

I have an issue with SCons taking quite a long time for what - as far as I can tell - is a fairly trivial build. I posted a question on StackOverflow about a week ago, and although I got a couple of responses, I haven't found anything to help me get to the root of what I'm doing to make it so slow. You can find my question and my code on StackOverflow here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55014873/what-is-making-my-scons-build-take-so-long.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.