[Scons-users] Value nodes as targets

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Wed Jun 5 09:18:35 EDT 2019

Regardless of whether they can be command line targets, would that preclude
them as being builder targets?
In which case they should provide methods to indicate whether they are
built or not yet.

I guess the real question is anyone using them as targets at this point?
We'd not want to break that (or at least without providing alternative
mechanism and deprecation cycle.. )