[Scons-users] SCons 3.0.3 and Visual Studio 2017

Daniel Moody dmoody256 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 22:33:20 EST 2019

Using the script is a bit slower, but for the newer versions that have that
MSVC version number in the path I think we might have to use the script.
Also when using the script, you can still get in a situation where the
script exists and runs, but you don't have C++ tools installed, so scons
could select a version that you can't build c++ with.

Possible solution using the script, I still want to add a way to check if
the C++ tools are really installed by checking that cl is in the path:
https://github.com/SCons/scons/compare/master...dmoody256:msvc_use_script_to_check?expand=1