[Scons-users] SCons 3.1.1 Released
bill at baddogconsulting.com
Thu Aug 8 11:20:56 EDT 2019
SCons - a software construction tool
What is SCons?
SCons is an Open Source software construction tool—that is, a
next-generation build tool. Think of SCons as an improved, cross-platform
substitute for the classic Make utility with integrated functionality
similar to autoconf/automake and compiler caches such as ccache. In short,
SCons is an easier, more reliable and faster way to build software.
RELEASE 3.1.1 - Mon, 07 Aug 2019 20:09:12 -0500
From William Deegan:
- Remove obsoleted references to DeciderNeedsNode which could cause
crash when using --debug=explain
From Jason Kenny
- Add Fix and test for crash in 3.1.0 when using
Decider('MD5-timestamp') and --debug=explain
From Ben Reed:
- Added -fmerge-all-constants to flags that get included in both
CCFLAGS and LINKFLAGS.
From Mathew Robinson:
- Fix issue #3415 - Update remaining usages of EnvironmentError to
this patch fixes issues introduced in 3.1.0 where any of the
following would cause SCons to error and exit:
- CacheDir not write-able
- JSON encoding errors for CacheDir config
- JSON decoding errors for CacheDir config
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Scons-users