[Scons-users] Link between CCES & SCons

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Tue Aug 6 11:41:47 EDT 2019

Arjuman,

Your scons has many many errors.

path=
[r'C:\Users\akumallaarjuman\cces\2.8.1\new_test_Core1\src\new_test_Core1.c']
^ --- why would you put a c file in your shell PATH?
env = Environment(ENV = {'PATH' : path})
^-- by doing this you're discarding any values in PATH passed to shell.
env = Environment(CPPPATH="inc")
^ this statement effectively overwrites the above env = statement..

Have you read through the users guide and/or manpage?
I've never heard of CCES, how do you run it, what are the inputs and
outputs?

-Bill