[Scons-users] Scons *** import of non existant variable

Pierre-Luc Boily pierreluc.boily at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 14:24:30 EDT 2019

Hello!

I wanted to clean my SConsctruct and I moved Sconscript calls in a function
belonging to a class.

Since I did that, my sconscript returns an error message "Scons *** import
of non existant variable vcxprojList"

See my code :

def build(self)
  vcxprojList = collections.defaultdict(list)
  envService = self.envService
  parentEnv = envService.get_env32()
  for script in self._getSconscripts(envService, parentEnv.GetLaunchDir(),
COMMAND_LINE_TARGETS):
        SCons.Script.SConscript(script, exports='envService parentEnv
vcxprojList')

The weird thing is sconscript doesn`t complain with envServer nor with
parentEnv.  SO why vcxprojList is problematic?

As a workaround, I am using this call : SCons.Script.Export("vcxprojList").

Thank you to light my lantern!

--
Sent from: http://scons.1086193.n5.nabble.com/Users-f16930.html