[Scons-users] MSVC 14.2 (Visual Studio 2019) detected as 14.1

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Wed Apr 10 14:30:34 EDT 2019

Leonard,

We're aware of the issue.
We're working on VS2019 support. (Currently not supported)
Hopefully have something before too long.

As far as adding support "properly".. It's open source.
If you check the release notes you'll see NO indication that VS 2019 is
supported as yet.

If you'd like to send a pull request with a fix, that's always welcome.

-Bill
P.S. Thank you or working on such a project. My mother-in-law is legally
blind and working with her on the computer has made me acutely aware of how
challenging it is for her.
P.P.S See that's how you thank open source developers for their time and
effort.. ;)