[Scons-users] Multiple AddOption with arguments

Keith F Prussing kprussing74 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 13:34:48 EDT 2019

I (finally) got around to having some time to dig and play with this (I worked around my problem by simply ignoring the problem and setting my desired variables in the SConstruct).  It looks like this is related to issue 2805 [1], and I've been tinkering with a fix.  I have questions about expected behavior of some tests.  Is that a question for the developers list or here?

Keith

[1]: https://github.com/SCons/scons/issues/2805

On 2019-03-14, Bill Deegan wrote:
>Keith,
>
>The code in question should be in:
>src/engine/SCons/Script/SConsOptions.py and Main.py
>
>I've done a quick read through of the code and I can't see anything obvious
>which is causing this.
>So please go ahead and file a Github issue.
>
>If you're willing to dig in and fix it with a PR that would be great.
>I'm usually on SCons' IRC channel #scons on freenode if you'd like
>help/pointers/etc in near real time.. ;)
>
>-Bill
>
>On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 10:02 AM Keith F Prussing <kprussing74 at gmail.com>
>wrote:

Keith F Prussing