[Scons-users] Problem installing scons via pip

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Fri Sep 21 15:19:10 EDT 2018

Eric,

I'd say give it a shot and we'll take a look at what you create.
Note there are a bunch of xml files and other data files which should be
installed.
There are also an handful of scripts scons, sconsign, etc.  Ideally the
setup would handle creating these and create scons.exe on windows.

I toyed around with replacing the existing setup.py a while back, but ran
out of time to done.

-Bill
SCons Project Co-Manager