[Scons-users] Problem installing scons via pip

Eric Fahlgren ericfahlgren at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 11:28:35 EDT 2018

+1

I have exactly the same situation as Martin (big requirements.txt, forward
dependency on 'wheel' always borks a new install, the --single... flag
causes a crash later), so would be very happy to see a scons.whl as the
default PyPi package.  Any pointers into the source where I might be able
to help make this happen?

Eric