[Scons-users] pkg-config support

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Thu Sep 6 08:39:12 EDT 2018

Hi,

Just to "keep this idea warm" I should report that I am tinkering with
pgkconfig support in SCons that is harmonious with the needs of D. C
and C++ are easy in comparison so get dealt with easily.

If anyone else is at all interested in this, it would be good to chat
over previous work by others and what I have been doing, as I am
worried I am getting into an ideas tunnel and not seeing good
alternatives.

cf. https://github.com/russel/SCons_PkgConfig

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200