[Scons-users] SCons always uses relative path even when absolute path is set with LIBPATH

Matthew Bernard matt.s.bernard at gmail.com
Fri May 25 11:49:38 EDT 2018

Hey Bill,

It seems like scons already provides the interface to do this through the
LIBPATH and RPATH constructor variables. When I add them to the shared
library object it produces the correct linker flags, it is just that it
removes all of the directory structure that that I build up to have it
register the dylibs with eh absolute path.

Matt