[Scons-users] Is it possible to use Copy Action Functions outside of SConscript?

Pierre-Luc Boily pierreluc.boily at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 13:21:58 EDT 2018

I tried both solutions but still no luck.  It appears that scons does not
like the Copy inside the Command builder :

        env.Command(target = tgtCpp + tgtH + ccpp,
                    source = idlFile,
                    action = [Copy(os.path.join(env['LOCALROOT'],
variantDirOutput, idlFile), idlFile),
                              'idlpp -S -l cpp -d ' + variantDirOutput + '
$SOURCE'])

I am am calling directly

Copy(os.path.join(env['LOCALROOT'], str(env.Dir('.').path), 'MaxSim.idl'),
Glob('*.idl')[0])

scons is OK