[Scons-users] Windows installer for SCons 3.0.1

Steve Hill (Wireless) Steve.Hill1 at viavisolutions.com
Mon Jun 11 03:33:24 EDT 2018

Hi Bill,

Thanks for this. It might be worth updating the downloads page with this information?

We are currently using 2.7.12 32-bit (though we also use 3.6.3 for 64-bit duties and may look forward to switching over this at some point in the future.)

The install seems to have gone well using the commands that you gave below. The only issue that I have with using PIP is that we need to support having multiple versions of SCons installed against the same python install; is this possible?

Thanks again,

S.