[Scons-users] include dir with scons variant_dir handling

Hua Yanghao huayanghao at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 10:00:28 EDT 2018

Hi Bill,
Yes, I am using SConscript("path/to/SConscript", variant_dir="build"),
and apparently the CPPPATH is only taken care in my C code build, not
for my HDL builds.
And I even want something like "INCPATH" instead of "CPPPATH", and
generates not "-Ipath/to/my/include" but also other formats e.g.
"+incdir+path/to/my/include".

Any idea?

Best Regards,
Yanghao