[Scons-users] clarification on Depends()

Jason Kenny dragon512 at live.com
Fri Jul 6 19:07:16 EDT 2018

I do believe I found a hidden bug that is a result of code moving to using slots.
def get_executor(self, create=1):
        """Fetch the action executor for this node.  Create one if
        there isn't already one, and requested to do so."""
        try:
            executor = self.executor   <-- This is will be None. It will never raise and expectation
        except AttributeError:
            if not create:
I believe this code needs to be changed to test for self.executor being None.
Jason