[Scons-users] vswhere.. does it find all the versions of visual studio SCons users care about?

Eric Fahlgren ericfahlgren at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 21:20:08 EST 2018

Home machine shows both installed versions correctly:

> c:/Temp/vswhere -all -legacy -property installationPath
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\

I'll do a couple more at work tomorrow morning, as I have at least one with
the "VC 9.0 for Python 2" on it, which I suspect is the hard case.