[Scons-users] C/C++ Object Suffix to include source names

Hua Yanghao huayanghao at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 08:25:06 EST 2018

Oddly with this emitter I got a new mysterious issue that scons trying
to access my "/Downloads" folder which caused an hard-exit.
This only happens when build is already done and finished. And doing a
dummy rebuilt cause this issue.
If building from scratch everything works fine. Any thoughts?

(there is no code localed in /Downloads ... some in
/home/hua/Downloads/...). Remove the emitter fixes the issue.

hua at huyangha-mobl:~/git/usw $ ./run configs/avr.py
Running : ./tools/scons -Q config=configs/avr.py
INFO: Loading /home/hua/.usw_config ... section "*" ... Done!
INFO: Processing target test ... Done.
INFO: usw_config completed in 0.18 seconds.
__CONFIG build/configs/avr/test/config/config.h
scons: *** [/Downloads] /Downloads: Permission denied
hua at huyangha-mobl:~/git/usw $