[Scons-users] Does SCons work correctly for fortran submodules?

Peter Diener diener at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Apr 27 17:38:14 EDT 2018

Hi Bill,

I first saw it with an earlier version of SCons. I don't remember which
one. Before reporting I wanted to check if it was a bug that was already
fixed, so I got the development version. I can try it with the release
version as well.

scons --tree=prune

does not give me any additional information. It gives exactly the same
output as just scons.

Cheers,

   Peter