[Scons-users] Going from SCons 2.5.1 to SCons 3.0.1

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Wed Apr 25 10:11:52 EDT 2018

Yes. The safest thing would be to do a full clean with 2.5.1, remove the
sconsign, and then build with 3.0.1

Unless you are using 3.0.1 with py3 you should not have to change your
SConstructs/SConscripts.
Unless.. you have created your own node types or mucked around with more
internal API calls.

-Bill

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 5:59 AM, Pierre-Luc Boily <pierreluc.boily at gmail.com