[Scons-users] Missing scons-src-3.0.1 packages

Michał Górny mgorny at gentoo.org
Mon Apr 23 12:23:21 EDT 2018

Hi,

W dniu pon, 23.04.2018 o godzinie 09∶11 -0700, użytkownik Bill Deegan
napisał:
> Michal,
>
> We're pruning down the release process.
> In that process we may have been overly zealous.
>
> What do you use the -src- package for?

To be honest, I'm not using it *yet*.  I've just noticed it and wanted
to compare it to the main release.  The mention of 'regression tests'
was what made me consider it as an option.

> Would this link provide what you need?
> https://github.com/SCons/scons/archive/rel_3.0.1.zip

I'll take a look later to see how it compares with the regular release.

> -Bill
>
> On Sun, Apr 22, 2018 at 11:41 PM, Michał Górny <mgorny at gentoo.org> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > The links present on download page [1] for scons-src-3.0.1 do not work.
> > Furthermore, the whole release seems to be missing in scons-src
> > directory [2].  Could you please fix that?
> >
> > [1]:https://scons.org/pages/download.html
> > [2]:https://sourceforge.net/projects/scons/files/scons-src/
> >
> > --
> > Best regards,