[Scons-users] Getting build action details

Nacho Piqueras natxo.piq at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 02:05:20 EDT 2018

Hello,

Given a list a nodes representing object files built by SCons, I would like
to get the resolved $CPPPATH list for each one.

Inspecting each file object I can see they contain a reference to the
executor object, and I tried using the overriden environment with the
executor to subst the variable, but without luck.

Given that some entries in CPPPATH list contain '#', others are absolute
paths and others are relative to the directory of the sconscript that told
SCons to generate that Object, I cannot find a way to easily get that
information.

Is there something in the Subst module that I can use?

Best regards!