[Scons-users] Replacement for SharedLibrarySignatureOverride

Andrew C. Morrow andrew.c.morrow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 10:45:46 EDT 2018

Hi SCons Users -

Digging up this old thread to share that I've published a blog post on my
findings from trying to use libabigail to build a better
SharedLibrarySignatureOverride. If you are interested, you can find it here:

https://engineering.mongodb.com/post/pruning-dynamic-rebuilds-with-libabigail

Thanks,
Andrew